2012 Resolutions

Saturday, December 31, 2011
I spent a lot of time thinking about my resolutions for 2012. They aren't the usual, diet, exercise, eat right, etc. because let's face it, how long does that last? Instead, I decided that 2012 would be a year of "me." Things I would do that would make me happy and just focusing on that. I like what I came up with and I hope I can keep them!
Ho passato molto tempo a pensare a quello che volevo fare nel 2012. Non sono le stesse, andare a dieta, fare l'esercizio, mangiare bene, etc. perche' alla fine, chi e' che lo fa' tutto l'anno? Invece, ho deciso che l'anno 2012 sara' dedicato a me. Cose che faro' per essere piu' felice. Io penso che ho fatto una lista buona e spero che lo faro'!


*Take one picture everyday and write a short phrase (tweet essentially) to go with it 
**Fare una foto tutti i giorni e scrivere una frase con la foto
*Do one new thing a month
**Fare una cosa nuova al mese
*Be optimistic
**Essere ottimista
*Read twelve new books
**Leggere dodici libri nuovi
*Be grateful for all that I have
**Essere grata per tutto quello che ho
*Sign up for another 6K
**Iscrivermi per un'altra gara
*Try one new food a month
**Provare un cibo nuovo al mese
*Travel to four new places
**Visitare quattro posti nuovi
*Laugh everyday
**Ridere tutti i giorni

 And then, because I'm awesome, I made a craft so that I could have my resolutions visible to me all the time.
E poi, perche' sono brava, ho fatto qualcosa cosi' posso vedere la lista sempre. 

Bought a frame from Michael's

Used primer to make it white so that I could paint it a pearled white

Printed my resolutions and then glued onto pretty paper

Almost done

Added the year to the top and it's good to go!

Happy New Year!! I hope 2012 brings everyone lots of joy!
Buon anno nuovo!! Spero che il 2012 porta molta gioia a tutti!!
(C) Giulia Longo 2013. Powered by Blogger.
All pictures and content are my own unless stated otherwise. Please do not use my pictures without my prior approval. Thank you!
Back to Top