Cupcake Project!

Monday, September 26, 2011
Giulia's Cupcake Project 2011

I love cupcakes. I love making them and I love eating them. Luckily for me, there are quite a few cupcake places now. The first cupcake place I think I ever went to was Crumbs Bakery in Los Angeles. Those, for me, are still my most favorite cupcakes ever because they are just so delicious.

A me piacciono molto le cupcakes. Mi piace farle e mangiarele. Fortunatamete, ci sono molti posti che le fanno. Il primo posto di cupcake che sono mai andata era Crumbs Bakery a Los Angeles. Quelle, per me, sono ancora le mie preferite perche' sono buonissime!




Since I have a little more time on my hands now, I thought it'd be fun to go to some of the more popular cupcake places in Salt Lake and compare cupcakes. Note that no one is paying me to do this, I am doing this on my own free will!

Visto che ho un po' piu' di tempo, ho pensato che sarebbe divertente andare ai posti di cupcake a Salt Lake per vedere quello che mi piace di piu'! Nessuno mi paga per fare questo, lo faccio perche' lo voglio fare!

I will be comparing a basic (but a favorite of mine) cupcake: vanilla cake with vanilla frosting

Guardero' una cupcake semplice, pero' una delle mia preferite: torta alla vaniglia con il frosting alla vaniglia.

Check back often to see where I've gone! Leave me a comment if you have any suggestions for cupcakeries!

Guardate in dietro per vedere dove sono andata! Lasciatemi un commento se avete dei suggerimenti!


View Cupcake Project in a larger map
(C) Giulia Longo 2013. Powered by Blogger.
All pictures and content are my own unless stated otherwise. Please do not use my pictures without my prior approval. Thank you!
Back to Top